At Dasein we are constantly growing and improving and wish to invite people with passion for what they do to join us in our endeavors. We are an institution where our students’ abilities to meet challenges and make positive impact to the community around them drive our passion. We believe the people around us, our staff, our partners and our students are our greatest resources.
If you share this belief with us, please send your resume to us for future consideration.
- SPM / Diploma Holder.
- Good command of English and B. Malaysia, both written and spoken.
- Possess at least 2 years of working experience, preferably experience in education industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application.
- Able to meet the deadlines, proactive, independent and strong team work spirit.
- To assist in overall process of MQA programme accreditation and MOE related issues.
- To assist in Registry Administrative (Student Enrolment, Student Result, Examination etc)
Lecturer – Part Time (Web Design / Multimedia Authoring)Responsibilities:
- Carry out teaching, research and preparing courses.
- You will coach and mentor students, as well as supervise student activities and projects.
- You will be involved in marking and grading assignments and ensuring that all students meet the relevant course assessment criteria.
- You will undertake research and professional practice in Web Design and Creative Content Development for the Programmes and for personal self-development.
- Co-operate with the Head of Department to ensure the efficient running of the department.
- Possess at least Degree in New Media Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Advertising or equivalent.
- Must have experience developing beautiful user-friendly responsive websites that are technically flawless and cross-browser/cross-platform compatible.
- Skills in: HTML, CSS, Web Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Web Design Workflow.
- Possess a passion for teaching.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Pleasant and mature personality.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferably Applicants specializing in Education or equivalent.
- Applicants must prepare their portfolio for the interview session.
- Part-Time position available.
Please send your resume to us if you are interested.